09 December 2013

Today, My Biggest Opportunity!

Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion and to grab opportunities that come my way.

When opportunity knocks, please answer the door. Don't keep asking who is it. Many times people let opportunities slip past them. They don't or won't recognize these changes that may not come again.

The good thing about life is everything passes; nothing stops and every day is the biggest opportunity in our life.

Let's make it a great day!

4 comments:

  1. great post.


    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Uche my first reader with an ID *wink* wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, so motivating. Thumbs up for u!

    ReplyDelete

Let's know you visited, leave a comment! Share! Tweet! Or Blog It!