21 December 2013

Best Sleeping Position During Menstruation

Woman wahala abi? Ok. I just woke up now thinking about the best position to lie on during menstruation, so I went online... Experts say: Sleep on your back or on
your stomach. but this doesn't work for me.

I sleep by curling up on my side and sometimes end up with dead arms.

I think you can actually sleep on any position most comfortable to you; provided you are well padded as there is no specific lying position for it.

Any suggestions on a better sleeping position during mensturation? Please leave your comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I sleep on my back or chest cs my menstruation comes with terribly cramps. But it also depend on the sanitary towel or pad you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just practicing my 'customer service' skills... the following is offered: https://www.ubykotex.com/get-the-facts/question?id=113480

    ReplyDelete

Let's know you visited, leave a comment! Share! Tweet! Or Blog It!