29 November 2013

Kim Kardashian's Emotional Thanksgiving Message



Kim Kardashian appears to be loving mother and this Thanksgiving she had something extra special that she was thankful for: her daughter North West. Baby North was born in June following an apparently difficult pregnancy and the Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star wanted to share with her fans her feelings on this very special holiday.

Writing on her blog yesterday, she said,


 "Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was two years old to 22 (sic).""This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive."
KIM & KANYE 


The reality TV star's thoughts were not only emotional about her late father, she is also thrilled with her new little family. She continued,
Add caption

 "I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance.""I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours . . . Don't eat too much."



What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. it is always good to be thankful.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always visiting and commenting.

      Delete

Let's know you visited, leave a comment! Share! Tweet! Or Blog It!