15 July 2014

Fight In Church!

What could possibly make some one explode with anger in the house of God? This question has kept running ‘off’ and ‘on’ my mind.

I was at a church service, and serious and heavy prayers were going on such that everyone was shouting at the top of their voices in attempt to bind and resist the devil and its devices. I happened to sit at the back as part of the Editorial Team in the church… There was a distracting scene, an usher and a member! What!

I only saw the member pushed the usher on the chest, the usher retaliated by also pushing him back, immediately they began exchanging punches. Oh, and these are married men. I asked myself… “In the House of God?” “the devil is really confused and is on rampage”. But then why would two grown men allow themselves to be ‘used’? Could it be anger problem or ego? All these and many questions raced through my mind in few seconds my eyes witnessed the fight. Of course I continued with my prayers, this time not allowing any form of distraction.

Thanks to some other men who rushed and put the situation under control, it didn’t escalate or draw much attention. But I know, the few who saw what seem to be like a commotion around there would be somewhat confused. Thank God they (fighters) did not start lifting chairs.

Now, I don’t seem to remember the member’s face again, and whenever I see the usher, I can’t help but to wonder… What was really the cause of their fight in the church during service?Have you witnessed similar scene, can we share? SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's know you visited, leave a comment! Share! Tweet! Or Blog It!